Wednesday, January 13, 2010

you light up my life

Don't cha love the way candles make your house smell so yummy! What you hate are those candles that claim to burn forever and when you blow them out the smell funky. Well I have three favorites. The first is the Febreez candle. They are good burners and smell good. Then I tried the second favorite which is the one from Walmart, called Mainstay. They only cost about $3.50 and burn forever. They have 3 wicks and come in lots of smells Thanks Rita for telling me about them!

The last favorite is StellaMare and is the newest one I get. I found it at Kroger and I usually don't buy candles that cost $6.50. I liked the name and it smelled so good, plus I was down that day and thought hey you deserve a treat. I got Guava coconut, the box is very pretty and it is a soy candle, so it burns very clean and the sent lingers.

Here is the link
http://www.lotusco.us/SMare.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment