Thursday, January 7, 2010

scrub a dub dub

Last year I fell in love with a new shower soap. It is Dove's go fresh energy. I have really dry skin, especially in the winter, this seemed to help alot. My cousin used it and it broke her out. I have pretty sensitive skin, so I was nervous it would break me out too, but it didn't. I stopped using it and got something with olive oil in it and I am going back to the go fresh stuff. It has grapefruit and lemongrass in it and it really seems to wake me up and make me feel alive! I need that after running after two babies! I also got the body spray and use it as perfume. (cheaper than the stuff I use to use and love it more!)

here is the link!
http://www.dove.us/?dl=/Products/BarSoapBodyWash/BB_White.aspx/#/Products/BarSoapBodyWash/BW_Energize.aspx/

No comments:

Post a Comment