Saturday, January 8, 2011

blogger presents oh my!

this holiday season i received many items from my favorites blog. who knew it would be a hint to get gifts. i got smackers chap sticks, lotion from bath and body works, shampoo and conditioner and bath soap! thank you julie, katie and karen. so my new goal this year is to help everyone out with great things i love and maybe you too will love them....

so first item of the year!
my husbands family loves to amazon. i have started loving it too! we put up our wish lists. i have one, steve and both my girls. kinda fun with a 3 yr old to do. this is not only helpful for xmas, but for the birthdays. this year i had that i wanted battery operated sea salt and peppercorn grinders. my sister in-law karen saw that i wanted them and went on her own and got me an upgrade on the ones i registered for. they are stainless steal, use aaa batteries and get this they have a light on the bottom so if you are eating by candle light you can see what you are salting. ha ha ha... like that is going to happen at my house for about 20 yrs! but i adore them! they are very slim and sleek looking and super cool. everyone loves a little light on their nummy nums!

made by cole and mason

2 comments:

  1. Amazon is great until you get 3 fur-real friends play sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very true julie!
    you got two of the same shirt
    steve got two of the same book
    but it is still great!

    ps thanks for reading so i didn't have to do you know what to ya!

    ReplyDelete