Sunday, January 17, 2010

who knew?

Last Xmas I got some skin care products from my sister in-law (Julie) and I never used it. I had packed it up cause we moved 2 days after xmas to texas from tennessee. So while unpacking some stuff I found the skin care products. I started using them and LOVE IT. It is philosophy skin care. I have the Purity cleanser I use it in the shower, Hope in a jar for my eyes and lips, then I use When hope is not enough. I have super soft skin, more than before.

here is the link:
http://www.philosophy.com/web/store/dept_skincare____23503?cm_re=navigation-_-mainnav-_-skin%20care

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, nice! It's great to find forgotten-about Christmas presents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is and I love it. my lips look really good and my skin too!

    ReplyDelete